For candles and wax melts
• Never leave a candle unattended. Make sure the candle is completely out before leaving
• Stop burning the candle when only 1cm of wax is left
• Never burn a candle around anything that might catch fire. Make room around it
• Make sure kids and pets can't reach. Keep away from them
• Avoid drafts
• Don't touch the candle while it's burning, don't move it
• Do no ingest or come in contact with the wax
• Burn no longer than 2-3 hours at a time, always keep the candle in sight.
• Always trim the wick to 2.5mm before using. After use, cover with lid.
• Never use the candle as a night light, nor close to any flammable objects.
• Put out the candle if you can see any smoke or if the flame is too big. After cooling down, trim the wick again.