top of page


For candles and wax melts

• Never leave a candle unattended. Make sure the candle is completely out before leaving

• Stop burning the candle when only 1cm of wax is left

• Never burn a candle around anything that might catch fire. Make room around it

• Make sure kids and pets can't reach. Keep away from them

• Avoid drafts

• Don't touch the candle while it's burning, don't move it

• Do no ingest or come in contact with the wax

• Burn no longer than 2-3 hours at a time, always keep the candle in sight.

• Always trim the wick to 2.5mm before using. After use, cover with lid.

• Never use the candle as a night light, nor close to any flammable objects.

• Put out the candle if you can see any smoke or if the flame is too big. After cooling down, trim the wick again.

safety icons.PNG
bottom of page